Introduction to the course in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP
Cognitive Hypnotic Behavioral Programming is a course / training program based on the integration of concepts and techniques from Clinical Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and other psycho-therapeutic models. In this workshop our focus is on quality training based on rational application of Clinical hypnotherapy and other therapeutic modalities to train students & professionals from healthcare background, so that they can become well equipped, confident hypnotherapists who are able to help & guide people from different walks of life.
- Learn the hypnotherapeutic techniques of the acknowledged masters; Kappas, Erickson and Elman
- Understanding Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Use the full continuum of hypnotic trance inductions; direct-authoritarian, indirect-permissive and client-centred
- Induce all the classic hypnotic phenomena
- The hypnotic general healing paradigm
- Combining Clinical Hypnotherapy with NLP
- Using Hypnosis therapeutically
- Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP in class training: 200 HoursThe amount of time a participant will be spending learning concepts of Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP and practicing different techniques of hypnosis / NLP in the class in the presence of the facilitator.
- Home Study on Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP: 300 HoursHome study would include Practice sessions, reading material, assignments, attending follow up sessions on Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP and other therapeutic processes
- All workshops are conducted in an interactive manner where concepts related to Clinical hypnotherapy, NLP and other modalities are covered using presentations, video’s, demonstrations, practices and discussions.
- Extensive practice on counselling, hypnotic inductions and change processes based on Clinical hypnotherapy and NLP is a part of the workshop
Why Institute of Clinical Hypnosis And Related Sciences (ICHARS)?
We consider Clinical hypnotherapy as a very effective tool under broader umbrella of psychotherapy. We focus on mastering hypnotherapeutic tools as part of other psycho-therapeutic modalities and hands on training on integrating different methodologies of therapy and therapeutics.
We choose to train existing healthcare and psychology students / professionals, as we firmly believe that therapy needs a basic understanding of human body, mind & behaviour. We understand the seriousness and the gravity of the therapeutic profession and we take responsibility to train our students in a way that they understand the same.
Foundation Course (Level 1 in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP)
The foundation course in Clinical hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming is open to persons:
- Who are registered healthcare professionals (Psychology, Medicines, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Yoga, Homeopathy…..)
- Who are students pursuing a course in healthcare professional from a recognised institute / university
We are currently looking at the possibility of tying up with existing Colleges & Universities to organize Clinical hypnotherapy and NLP courses for their students. Feel free to contact us for more details about the same.
The aim of this intensive course is to provide a sound introduction to Clinical hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and the reason behind problems, enabling those attending to obtain a foundation of knowledge as an aid to the eventual practice of clinical hypnotherapy & NLP.
The foundation course builds the essential skills needed to critically analyse and evaluate the theories and techniques in the application of Clinical hypnotherapy & NLP. The application and development of self-help tools is an integral part of the learning process assisting you to address the ethical and safety issues surrounding hypnotherapeutic trance work. On successful completion of the foundation course, you will be awarded a certificate of participation and have the option to continue on to the basic practitioners course in Cognitive Hypnotic Behavioral Programming (Clinical hypnotherapy + NLP).
- In Class: 30 hours, generally over a period of 3 days
- Home Study after class: 40 hours
- Introduction to Hypnosis, Clinical Hypnotherapy & Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- What is hypnosis, Clinical hypnotherapy & NLP
- History of hypnosis, Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP
- Person centric therapy
- Model of Mind (MOM)
- Structure of mind
- Functions of specific areas
- Understanding Hypnosis & Clinical Hypnotherapy through MOM
- Different types of script based hypnotic inductions & deepening techniques
- Understanding the reasons behind problems
- Beliefs & Perceptions
- Generalization, Deletions & Distortions
- Positive Intention, Void…..
- Understanding behavioral issues & physical issues
- Body Syndromes
- Suggestibility & Laws of suggestibility
- Presenting vs actual problem
- NLP Basic
- Mind Reprogramming
- Understanding power of thoughts
- Suggestion / Affirmations
- If / then statements
- Power of questions
- Self Hypnosis
- Anchors for self
Basic Practitioner’s Course (Level 2 in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP)
This course is open for persons who have successfully completed the foundation course (Level 1) in Cognitive Hypnotic Behavioural Programming (Clinical Hypnotherapy + NLP) with ICHARS.
In the foundation course, participants have learnt the basics of Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP to induce hypnotic states with the help of scripts and also to anchor positive emotions for self. The basic practitioner course aims at helping participants move beyond scripts along with developing sensory acuity and mastering the different types of anchors to create positive change.
With this course the participants will get extensive training in the Ericksonian style of Clinical Hypnotherapy which will enable them to provide a truly personalised experience for their client(s) by learning to construct scripts that are customised as per the needs, wants and requirement of the session/client(s).
Ericksonian Hypnotherapy is known for finding unique ways of utilizing a person’s current situation towards healing and solutions, indirect suggestions and developmental binds, and the ability to observe nonverbal communication and its effective utilization in therapies. Since effective observation with the help of our senses is the key to Ericksonian hypnosis, the course also aims at helping participants improve their sensory acuity i.e. their sensory awareness and the ability to make use of this awareness.
- In Class: 30 hours, generally over a period of 3 days
- Home Study after class: 40 hours
The workshop is designed to
- Provide you with Ericksonian hypnotherapy techniques and skills
- Learning how to use Ericksonian language patterns,
- Effective use of indirect suggestions in Clinical Hypnotherapy,
- Utilize the client’s perception towards change
- Working with resistance to hypnosis
- How to induce deep trance states
- Reframing difficult situations
- Using metaphors and stories in Clinical Hypnotherapy to facilitate change
- Observe and utilize nonverbal language
- Help you develop Sensory Acuity
- Master the use of Anchoring in changing association
- Moving beyond scripts in the practice of Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP
- Sensory Acuity & Increasing Your Sensory Awareness
- Representation System – Introduction
- Rapport, Pacing and leading
- Sensory-Based Language
- Ericksonian model of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Inverse Meta Model
- Basic Language Patterns
- Advanced Language Patterns
- Use of Pacing and Leading towards inducing hypnotic trance
- Use of Stories & Metaphors in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Keys to Anchoring
- Steps of Anchoring
- Building Resource Anchors
- Collapsing Anchors
- Chaining Anchors
- Moving from Procrastination to Motivation
- Case studies as home work
Advanced Practitioner Course (Level 3 in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP)
This course is open for persons who have successfully completed the Basic Practitioner Course in Cognitive Hypnotic Behavioural Programming (Clinical Hypnotherapy + NLP) with ICHARS.
The Advanced Practitioner course in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP aims to help participants define the objective of therapy, develop rapport with clients, finding the core issue and using the client’s internal resouces to change existing associations. Along with this, the course also focuses on working with fears, phobias and Relationship issues.
The programme has been developed for students wishing to competently enter professional practice as a clinical hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner building on the knowledge of Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP gained in the foundation & basic practitioner course in Cognitive Hypnotic Behavioural Programming (Clinical Hypnotherapy + NLP). The programme provides a flexible framework to meet the needs of existing healthcare professionals, complementary practitioners and other caring professionals.
In Class: 60 hours, generally over a period of 6 days
Home Study after class: 90 hours
- Physical & mental state of therapists
- NLP Communication Model
- Lead system and accessing cues
- Representation system (Identification and application)
- Different models to understand problems
- Sexuality, Sexual dysfunctions, private violence
- Defense Mechanisms
- Parataxic Distortion
- Objectives of therapy
- Programming of NLP
- T.O.T.E. Model
- Strategy Elicitation
- Motivation Strategies
- Learning Strategies
- Designing and Installing Strategies
- Interview taking
- Rapport (NLP & other techniques…)
- Setting Well-Formed Outcomes
- Effective questioning skills (Meta model & more…)
- Corrective therapy
- Core Issue identification
- Submodalities for Change
- Eliciting Submodalities
- Utilizing Drivers
- Identifying solutions
- Paris Window
- Motivation (Emotions + Others)
- Alternative behaviour for existing payback
- Expected impact on environment
- Internal Resourcing
- Creating Behavioural Change
- N-Step Reframing (NLP + Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Circle therapy, desensitization, Fast Phobia Cure (Fear / phobia management)
- Parts Integration with Squash (NLP)
- Swish (NLP)
- Parent / Adult / Child model
- Quick Belief Change Process (NLP)
- Eliciting & Installing strategies
- Create home work regime for the client
- Case studies as home work
Master Practitioner Course (Level 4 in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP)
This course is open for persons who have successfully completed the Advanced Practitioners course in Cognitive Hypnotic Behavioural Programming (Clinical Hypnotherapy + NLP) with ICHARS.
The aim of the Master Practitioner Course is to equip the qualified Practitioner with the latest Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP techniques for dealing with a wider range of psychological and somatic problems by provinding advanced tools to explore the clients problem and resolve the same.
The workshop focuses on techniques based on Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP that help clients understand and learn from their past (current & previous lives) experiences, deal with past traumas along with helping participants understand and learn ways to deal with abreactions that the client can experience during Clinical Hypnotherapy sessions.
- In Class: 80 hours, generally over a period of 8 days
- Home Study after class: 120 hours
- Core States (NLP)
- Working with Past to create a better future
- Age Regression (Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Metaphorical (Past Life) Regression (Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Time Travel (NLP)
- Changing personal history (NLP)
- Inner Child, Passive Aggressive Behavior (Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Life Script (Clinical Hypnotherapy)
- Future Progression
- Medical Model of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Low Blood Sugar
- Eating Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Crisis Interventions
- Allergy Management
- Other metaphysical models that help in therapy
- The complete therapy sequence
- Putting it all Together
- Scope of Practice
- Excellence as a Practitioner
- Case Studies
- Intense Practice Sessions
- Final thoughts
Level 1: Rs. 5,000
Level 2: Rs. 5,000
Level 3: Rs. 10,000
Level 4: Rs. 16,000
The above mentioned course fees does not include venue charges and service tax. On an average venue charges (includes venue and meals) range between Rs. 600 per day to Rs. 850 per day per person.
- Participant Kit
- Life Time Tuition waiver for repeating the Workshop anywhere in the World by just paying the Venue charges. Please note our workshop is constantly upgraded with new tools and techniques for enhanced living.
- Lifetime membership to support system and alumni fraternity
Legal Status of Clinical Hypnotherapy in India
This science of clinical hypnotherapy has gained credence in India after 2002 as under:
The Ministry of Health, Govt. of India has confirmed through Central Information Commission that the qualification prescribed to practice Hypnotherapy clinically is
- Clinical Psychology
- Degree in Psychology
- Degree in recognized Alternative Medicines BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BSMS, BUMS or
- B. Sc (Nursing) with an additional qualification in Psychology from a recognized University.