Mind Your Life
The following workshops are aimed at helping you improve the quality of your life by giving you tools that will help you understand yourself and others better.
Mind Your Self
Bridging the gap between who you are, who you wish to be & how you wish the world to perceive you
The workshop helps you understand the cause of your inner thoughts, fears, and desires. These elements shape who you are. By going to the source of all your inner thoughts, fears, and desires, and redirecting that source, you can drastically change your life.
The workshop will help you understand your true potential & give you tools to use it in your best and highest interest. It will be of tremendous help to anyone and everyone who has an open mind.
Benefits of the workshop:
- Enhancing Communication with Self
- Increase Confidence & Self-esteem
- Improving Performance
- Healthy Living
- Stress reduction, managing emotions & moving beyond fears
- Pain Management
- Objective self-evaluation & Self-discovery
- Positive approach to Work and Life
- Increased focus and concentration
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Goal setting & goal accomplishment
- Enhancing Creativity, Innovation
- Sustainable authentic happiness
- Breaking harmful habits & patterns
- Practical application of the learning to achieve Success in chosen sphere
- Healthier self-expression and much more...
Mind Your Relationships
Bridging the gap between how your relationship is and how you would like it to be
No matter where your relationship is, this Workshop can help you make it richer, more loving and more rewarding. The workshop is built on simple yet profound concepts:
- Problems in a relationship are rarely caused by lack of love but mainly due to lack of understanding.
- Your partner doesn’t make you happy or unhappy. You have the power to decide how you feel, regardless of what your partner does!
Imagine a relationship liberated from the blame game. No more “You don’t care”, “You hurt me”, “You don’t appreciate me”.
When partners understand each other and take ownership of their own feelings and experiences, the door swings open for limitless expressions of love and affection – without conditions, without blame and without manipulation.
Who should attend this workshop?
- If your answer to any of the below questions is yes, then this workshop is for you!!!
- Perhaps you've settled into a steady, regular pattern with your partner that works, but you want more?
- Maybe you're just starting on a new relationship and want to build a solid foundation?
- Perhaps you want to establish a stronger, closer relationship with your partner?
- Does your relationship seem like a lot of hard work?
- Are you and your partner completely on autopilot?
- Perhaps you have a great relationship that others envy, but still want more.
This workshop can help Couples in any stage of relationship, from dating or engaged couples, newly married couples, long-term relationships and/or those on the brink of separation or divorce. Whether you're having a good relationship that you just want to make better, or are having serious problems, this workshop is for you.
There are no events.