Neglect can prove worse than ignoring. Is your friend or partner giving you a cold shoulder, being unfriendly, delaying your work, rejecting you, stonewalling, or giving you silent treatment?
Someone may be dominating or controlling your life. Here are the signs:
1. Has someone belittled you? 2. Treated you like a child? They may have tried controlling your spending too or acted as if they were superior to you.
3. Does this person think you can’t successfully reach your goals because you’re small and stupid Everything you try to do has control over it. 4. Have you been under someone’s control for so long that you can barely think for your own self now?
1. Are they Degrading you? 2. Putting you down in front of others? 3. Do they use sarcasm as a way to hurt your feelings? 4. When you react, they say you’re being too sensitive! 5. They make jokes about you. 6. Most of the time they negate how you’re feeling!
1. Do you feel you’re dependent on someone in an unhealthy manner? 2. Is someone treating you like you’re a part of them and not as an individual in your own right? 3. Has this person ever considered your needs? Or what do you wish for?
4. Are you allowed to act as you wish to act upon life?
1. Do you know of someone who struggles to laugh at themselves? 2. They never apologize and you think they’d never apologize even after someone demands their apology! 3.Do they blame everything on someone else if something wrong is happening?
4. They think they don’t have any shortcomings. But they sure will highlight your shortcomings and make you apologize when if in your perception you weren’t wrong.