Here is your invitation to transform your work with clients facing relationship issues...
PROS Relationship Coaching/Couples Counselling Certification Course focuses on developing skills to help clients improve their relationships by understanding and overcoming any conflicts in their relationships.
- Result Oriented
With the help of
- In-session demonstrations
- Engaging discussion
- Supervised practice sessions
- Expert guidance and support
You will not only be able to put your learning to action but also get the hands-on experience that will give you the confidence to start working with clients right after the completion of the course.
Imagine the relief your clients will experience as a result of being able to understand themselves and their partners better.
Imagine the satisfaction you'll feel knowing that your clients' outcomes stem from effective training, skill development, and practice.
Imagine the confidence you'll have when working with clients having the most challenging relationship issues.
Whether you are starting afresh or have been a practising psychologist for years if you are looking to specialize in relationship coaching/couples counselling, you'll find this course to be perfect for you
What you will learn during PROS Relationship Counselling Certification
- Ways to access the underlying reasons for conflicts in your client's relationship
- Systematic Process to handle clients when both partners are looking for counselling and also when only one partner is willing to come for a therapy
- A practical, easy-to-use, step-by-step framework to help clients understand and accept themselves and their partners better
- Techniques to help clients realign their expectations in a relationship
- To understand the role of the feeling of being rejected and/or judged in relationship issues and actionable strategies to help clients get over these feelings
- To Recognize when a relationship issue is just a presenting problem and the real problem is something different altogether
What you will be able to do:
- Resolve conflicts related to Communication between partners
- Help clients understand how each partner values money and what they spend it for differently and create an alignment between the partner's understanding
- Explore and Work with sex as a cause of conflicts in a relationship
- To help clients move their focus from what is not working in their relationships to what is, thereby creating an environment conducive to coaching/counselling.
Who should attend this practitioners course on Relationship Coaching / Relationship Counselling
This Professional Level Online Course on Couples Coaching/Relationship Counselling is an in-depth study course and is considered an add-on qualification for professional counsellors. It is also suitable for study alongside a traditional counselling qualification.
- Session 1 will begin by understanding why people get into a relationship and how relationships came into being. An integral part of this session is an insight into the division of labour that led to the current structure of our society and how that could lead to unfulfilled expectations and conflict in a relationship.
- The second session is all about understanding the relationship problems clients present with and moving to the key problem areas in the relationship. To achieve this, you will learn about the various stages a relationship goes through and how Core and Surface traits affect the two partners in each stage.
As we take you through a session-by-session plan for relationship coaching/counselling, you will first understand how to help the client make a decision, if they are stuck between whether or not they wish to commit to or continue in the relationship.
- To move from the presenting to the core problem, you will also learn how to help different types of clients define the underlying problem and the exact outcome they are looking for.
You will begin by building confidence in the client and setting the general rules of communication. Since communication is vital in a relationship, you will learn how to help the client understand self and the partner, with the help of 3 proven models of how people communicate and express love.
- The focus of the last session will be on learning how to help the client create a common minimum program in order to manage expectations and have happier, more fulfilling relationships. You will also learn to assess where relationship counselling ends and individual counselling begins - whether the presenting problem is actually a relationship issue or an individual one.
In the end, we will bring it all together for a highly effective step-by-step process that you can follow with your clients.
Terms and Conditions
- Money-back guarantee is only applicable for participants who have attended the live class for the complete duration.
- Changes in dates to attend a workshop after confirmation will be permitted only once, and only in exceptional circumstances. The ICHARS team reserves the right to reject such requests unless they are made at least 10 days prior to the start of the workshop.
- Certificates will only be issued to participants who have attended the complete course and have completed all the practice sessions during the course.
- Participants can repeat the live online workshop again in future by paying only Rs. 1000. They will not be required to pay the full course fees.
- Participants are required to join the live sessions using laptop or desktop and ensure that they have a stable high speed internet connection. In the absence of either, the participants will not be allowed to participate in the course.
- The training does not give you the license to practice counselling but is aimed at enhancing your therapy skills. Please check your state/national laws to practice therapy and ethical guidelines for your region.
- The participant is fully responsible for the therapy sessions they conduct and their outcomes, the trainer or the institute takes no responsibility arising out of the sessions that the participant conducts.
Director: Institute of Clinical Hypnosis and Related Sciences (ICHARS)
Founder: ICHARS Support Foundation
Specialization: Family Constellation
A dedicated and passionate trainer cum facilitator with extensive experience in the domain of Human Resource, Training & Development and performance enhancement.
Founder: ICHARS Support Foundation
Specialization: Positive Psychology
With a passion for understanding how the mind works, she uses her expertise as a Life Coach and a Counselling Psychologist to help individuals nurture and develop their mental abilities
Author: Destiny of Choice
Founder: ICHARS Support Foundation
CEO: Institute of Clinical Hypnosis and Related Sciences (ICHARS)
Renowned transformative coach who is committed to guiding change facilitators like Coaches, Psychologists and Trainers into their highest potential