Are you looking for the best NLP Courses in India or
the best NLP Institute in metro cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi or
Maybe you are in one of the non-metro cities and wondering if there is a good NLP Training program that you can attend in your city or you can join online?
In short, if you are interested in the best Neuro-Linguistic Programming Certification Program, you will find this post really useful.
Whether you are interested in the best NLP course for self-growth or the best NLP coaching certification or applying NLP techniques in your psychotherapy practice, you will benefit from this post.
But before we get into the list of top NLP courses, trainers and institutes, let me quickly begin with an introduction to NLP.
Neuro-linguistic programming is a fascinating field that has been around for over 50 years. Most people define NLP as a manual for the human mind or a model of human behaviour that helps you get deeper insights into why people do what they do and how exactly they do it. These insights can help people get a better understanding of themselves and others.
Understanding what works for a person, what motivates them, what drives their behaviour, how do they form new habits and break old patterns, what is the process that their mind follows to make a decision and a lot more.
I am sure you are already beginning to realise that learnings from NLP can be applied in almost all areas of life, be it personal growth, counselling, therapy, coaching, consulting, training, law, business, education, the performing arts, and more.
Neuro Linguistic Prograaming is also a tricky field to study.
- In the absence of a regulatory body, a lot is being taught in the name of NLP courses that is as far from the spirit of NLP as possible.
- Some self-proclaimed top NLP training institutes still cover many outdated or discarded models.
- Many of the so-called top NLP trainers are simply trying to cash in on the lack of awareness on part of the participants by promising them the moon in their sales pitch.
- Nowadays NLP certifications are being offered to people after attending as little as 4 hours of training. Some institutes will play smart by announcing a 1 month NLP certification program or NLP coach training program with 2 hours of training 3 times a week. That is overall less than 30 hours of training. These NLP courses are offered at highly subsidized prices which makes them very appealing but end up being a waste of time and money.
- Also the way the standard NLP curriculum is designed, there is a lot of emphasis on techniques but not much on understanding how and why a technique works and how to integrate these techniques effectively. This means if the technique works for you, good, but if it doesn’t then you don’t know what to do next.
If you are interested in using NLP as a part of your Coaching and Therapy practice, not knowing what to do when a technique doesn’t work is almost a deal-breaker for anyone serious about the quality of work they do.
These are just some of the reasons that make it extremely important that you research the various options available as far as the best NLP Certification programs or NLP Coaching courses are concerned before really investing in one.
To make it easier for you, we have created a list of institutes that you should check out. The first part of the list is for you if you are looking at applying NLP for your personal growth and self-development. But if you are interested in the best NLP courses for Life Coaches or for applying NLP techniques as a part of your Therapy practice then you can simply skip the next question.
As you check the list of the top NLP courses in India below, we do recommend that you connect with the institute/trainer over a call and check whether you resonate with them. If you are not sure how to find whether the trainer or the institute is right for you, we are also sharing a set of guidelines towards the end of this post that you can use to select the Top NLP Course that is right for you.
As you check the list of the top NLP courses in India below, we do recommend that you connect with the institute/trainer over a call and check whether you resonate with them. The list refers to NLP courses for personal growth. But if you are looking for a practitioners course as a coach or psychologist, we will cover the same in the next question.
If you are not sure how to find whether the trainer or the institute is right for you, we are also sharing a set of guidelines towards the end of this post that you can use to select the Top NLP Course that is right for you.
Vikram Dhar – Has an impressive array of certifications and affiliations. He does use NLP principles in the way he has created a personal brand, which is a big plus. We have also heard good things about his programs from some of our participants who had earlier attended programs with him.
Ridhima Dua – As described on her website: She is a mother, wife, daughter and more importantly a PowerWoman, Titled by many of her participants; Ridhima has gone through self-transformation and challenged her limitations multiple times. Life has not been easy for her and has faced many challenges in health, financial, emotional, relationships in her life. She started earning quite early in her young age for her family through teaching; dedicated herself to entrepreneurship in her teens with her family and have tested her perseverance multiple times. If you are looking to use NLP in your personal life, Ridhima is surely one of the trainers that we would recommend you to check out.
Anil Thomas: Anil is one trainer on this list that we have had the pleasure of connecting with personally. Along with all his certifications, he has a really good grip over the concepts and techniques in NLP. The best thing about him is that he understands that the piece of paper that is issued at the end of a training program, popularly called “Certificate” is the least important part of the program. If you would like to attend one of his programs and are looking for a discount coupon, do connect with us via chat and we will be able to help you with one.
The trainers included in this list are based on the research we have done and our experience of interacting either with them or their team and also based on what their participants have to say about them on different social channels. If you are looking for Top Neuro linguistic programming programs or courses in India so that you can apply the learnings in your life, then we feel that all the above trainers can assist you.
But if you are looking for the best NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner certification program for developing advanced coaching competencies, then there is no course better than the Cognitive Hypnotic Coaching Diploma by ICHARS.
If you are a psychologist and would like to learn NLP to help your clients overcome intense negative emotions, then you would love the Cognitive Hypnotic Psychotherapy Diploma.
The Coaching diploma program integrates the spirit and the techniques from NLP with Mindfulness, CBT, Metaphors, Hypnosis and the really powerful SOFT SEA coaching model.
You not only learn all the techniques but also understand why these techniques work when they work and what to do when they don’t. The integration of Hypnosis enables you to customize the NLP techniques to tailor them to your client needs, CBT offers more structure to the sessions and the SOFT SEA model acts as a framework within which this integration works.
The psychotherapy diploma also incorporates the additional processes and techniques that focus on working with intense negative emotions, traumas and psychosomatic issues. This is probably the most comprehensive and powerful course that is currently available for those looking at developing advanced therapeutic skills.
Besides the comprehensiveness of the course itself, we provide you with access to an ongoing support system to address your difficulties on your journey as a practitioner.
Use the following step by step guide to finding the NLP course that is right for you:
- The first step is to identify what you are trying to achieve by attending an NLP training program. Is the primary objective to:
- Help you address a specific challenge you have in your life
- Learn a set of techniques that you can apply to improve your understanding of self and others, bring an overall positive shift in life
- Develop coaching competencies to help you help your clients create a positive shift in their life
- Incorporate NLP in your practice as a therapist and help clients overcome intense negative issues and traumas
This one step will help you filter out many training programs and make it a lot easier for you to select the best NLP training program that fits your requirement. It will also help you identify the right questions to ask the NLP course provider to find which is right for you.
- The next step is to look for Top NLP institutes or trainers and do a quick overview of the website, the curriculum they offer and the course duration. For the NLP practitioners program, the live (not recorded) course duration must be equal to at least 80 hours. Additional recorded resources over and above 80 hours would be useful.
- Check the reviews for the NLP trainer and the NLP training institute. Pay attention to the words used by participants and what is the focus of the review. This will help you understand whether the course is more suited for personal growth or for developing practitioners skills. Also, look for live testimonials that participants have recorded at the end of the course as that seems to reflect the true experience more than prepared testimonials.
- Check if the course has any eligibility criteria. Especially if you want to apply NLP in psychotherapy, eligibility criteria restricting access to the course only for people from psychology or related backgrounds indicate a focus on quality participants instead of quantity.
- For practitioners programs that focus on incorporating NLP techniques as a part of coaching or therapy practice, it is very important to look for the quality of after workshop support provided by the NLP Trainer or NLP Course Provider.
This is even more important at times than the actual workshop because you will come across clients in your practice where you will need help and guidance. If you don’t have the required support and guidance then it wouldn’t matter whether you are trained by the best NLP trainer ever.
- If the institute or the trainer offers a money-back guarantee, that is a major plus because that means even if the course is expensive, your investment is protected in case the course doesn’t turn out to be of the quality promised.
What are the clear indicators that the institute or the trainer you are researching on is not a top NLP course provider?
- If the course is too short. Any course less than 80 live hours is not even worth considering.
- If the primary pitch of the NLP trainer or the training institute revolves around certifications or affiliations.
NLP is a non-regulated field. Any certificate issued by any institute really doesn’t have any legal value.
When an institute or trainer focuses too much on these, it is a clear indicator that there isn’t much to talk about the course quality and hence the focus on playing with lack of awareness about the importance of certifications and affiliations.
- NLP institutes or NLP trainers not providing proper post-workshop support.
- NLP courses that are completely recorded and do not include live demonstrations and practice sessions under supervision.
Still have questions, book a free discovery call with one of our team members and we will be happy to help you with any queries you may have.